Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Day We Met.


Okay for those who don't know the story I am gonna tell it in my own words...and being a man I am sure I will get somethings wrong.

I went to my mom's house to borrow money because I needed a broom to sweep my floors. So with money in hand I decided to go to Target to purchess said broom. While there like always I had to go look at the action fiqures(aka toy's) and when I walked around the cornor headed to the movies there she was standing there with her daughter and I intentionally slowed my pace to overhear her conversation and I remember her telling her daughter "Yes you can get Freddy so you can watch it at your dad's house this weekend." Well my first thought was OMG she is single parent like me and she won't have her kid the same weekend as me. I was thinking this as I was checking out her magnificant ass. Well I proceded to the real movie section. The section she was at was were the $5.50 movies are located. Well after looking through the video games first I came around the corner and there she was looking at the movies her daughter was running around the isle's so I stood there trying to think of something smooth to say and out came "There a handfull aren't they" talking about her daughter. Her reply was "You want her you can keep her" of course later that day I had the perfect reply which I should of responded with "Only if you come with her". So I proceeded to locate the brooms and as I was trying to find the cheapest one I glanced over by the CD's that you can listen to you know the relaxing one's that have demo's and there she was. Well after I left the store I started walking to my car and as I was getting in I noticed her looking around the parking lot like she was looking for me so I hurried up and drove that way. I passed her and I politely waved and she waved back. I then drove on as she followd me and I thought "Is she following me?" so as I drove I decided to pull into Best Buy to see if she followed, nothing. So to buy time I went in played a demo game and left. I pulled out to head to the babysitter's and saw her across the street pulling out also. I pulled up to the light and kept looking in my mirror checking her out. She was talking on the phone and as I pulled away I thought to myself Damn why didn't you talk to her now you will never see her agian. All I did the next day was tell people about it. So then the next day my sister calls and needs to go to Wal-Mart to get a vacume so I take her and of course I head to the "Action Fiqure's" and my heart lept. I see her walk around the corner and so I say "Hey I know you" she hands me a piece of paper and it's her name and number. Of course me being an idiot ask's her "How do you pronounce your name?" and she respond's "Serena".  And that was one of the best moment's in my life. I love you baby and I alway's will.

1 comment:

  1. And I you...Target isn't love...what I feel for you is love. I'm so glad that the last month happened...without it we wouldn't be where we are today and today I am the happiest woman alive with the happiest man alive. You have my heart baby...take care of it.

    ReplyDelete